This placement will see me based at the University of Melbourne working with some of their 31 amazing museum collections. I will be undertaking several different projects with these collections to further develop my curatorial and collections managment skills . . . I know I'm going to have lots of fun along the way too!!

Wednesday 27 June 2012

This time tomorrow . . .

. . . I'll be on the plane! Really looking forward to getting going now. I'm nearly all packed, just some last minute things to do. I received a list of some of the projects I will be working on earlier this week and (if possible) it made me even more excited! Cannot wait to get my teeth stuck in to the University of Melbourne collections (although not literally of course)! Melbourne here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment